Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome to 2009!

Tim and I had some friends over last night. We had a great time! The night went by really quickly. Jared and Leigh left around 1:30, I went to bed around 2:30, Tim came to bed around 3:30. Paul and Crystal spent the night. We played card games and watched the ball drop.



I didn't set any New Years resolutions. I figured I got enough going on planning this wedding, how could I possibly do anything else! haha I bought my first bridal magazine yesterday. I've looked through it about 3 times and have tabbed some pages with things I like. I feel like everyone has had really helpful suggestions and input. Although, I don't agree with what everyone likes I feel it's the one time people don't get offended or hurt when I say "I don't really like that though" :) Tomorrow is our first appointment to visit one of the possible Ceremony/Reception places. YAY* September 26th here we come! :) This year will go by so quickly!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I love the family picture very cute!!! I can't believe you were able to stay awake that late!

Rick Jordan said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! September 26 is the big day, huh? Yeah- I think you have enough on your plate without having to worry about resolutions!