
The wedding was amazing!! I had a great time and I feel like everyone else did too. I'm beyond anxious to see the pictures Colleen and Nicole took!! SERIOUSLY, I'm totally impatient about it!!
haha Tim and I had a great time on our honeymoon. Nothing was rushed, there was no set plan (that's a surprise since I'm a planner), we just really enjoyed being away together. We were already talking about going back for our 1 year anniversary before we even got home. We had some great food and ate at some really awesome
restaurants - the 50's Sci-Fi, 50's Diner (both in Universal) and Yak & Yeti (in Animal Kingdom) were our favorites!! I go back to work tomorrow. I'm not really looking forward to it, but I can't wait to tell everyone about the wedding and the honeymoon - I probably won't spend much time "working". AND we went shopping and I bought a new outfit - totally hot stuff - for work. PLUS I got my hair cut today AND as Tim says , I've got more diamonds haha! I wish I had some wedding pictures to take with me, but I don't... (joking) haha! I'm ordering my honeymoon pictures tonight. I bought an album to put them in while we were in Disney. We are going to watch the wedding video tonight. My step-dad did a homemade video and I'm excited to watch it. I think it'll be nice to have come 20+ years down the road. I'll have some extras made up if anyone wants one. :)
<3 Mrs. Dunn
4 comments:
LOL! So... you are good on waiting a month or 2 for those pictures, right?
WHAT!! Hell no! :)
ROFL!! Yeah I think we should totally make her wait!
you girls are just mean!
Post a Comment