I feel like my belly has definitely popped over the last week and half! My uterus is now up to my belly button so my belly button is starting to flatten out a bit, but is far from "popping" haha! Tim and I went to the Motherhood store in the mall today and got my first pair of maternity jeans. My regular jeans were beginning to be uncomfortable especially while sitting. I got a few free things at Motherhood for giving my name/address/phone number. It wasn't anything major, but I did get a $20 card to Shutterfly, some coupons, and a couple of sample Sunsweet dried prunes! hahaha!! YUM? They also threw in some pamphlets (because I seriously don't have enough from my Doctor's office!) :)
Tim and I have been discussing the nursery theme. We had agreed on Lady Bugs, but when I showed him the set I liked at Burlington Baby Depot he wasn't really feeling it. He's looking for something a little more "fun". :) He pictured more cartoon like lady bugs and Burlington doesn't have any like that. Needless to say we've gone back to the drawing board - although I love the lady bug idea :( Tim did say we could go with it, but that was after he said how much he DIDN'T like the one I had chosen! haha - how could I go with it knowing he didn't like it? I keep saying that once Christmas is over we'll focus on the nursery, but I can't wait! :) We went to Target today and I peeked at some of the little girls clothes and decided to get a little shirt. I haven't really bought many clothes because I know I'm going to get a bunch from family and friends (LOVE you guys!)
I'm still mentally registering that we're having a girl. It's crazy to finally KNOW. I loved being able to look at just girl stuff today. As we walked around Target I was thinking about Christmas next year and she'll be 7 almost 8 months old! I have always loved Christmas, but I expect that after this year it will forever be different - more special - in so many ways!
MERRY CHRISTMAS*
1 comment:
aaawwwww.......I got a little teary reading your blog. I remember feeling that way too! We did little lady bug theme too. I got Sophie's set at Pottery Barn.
Post a Comment