Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hello 6 1/2 Months

I know "most" research says Pregnancy Brain is a myth, but like many other mom's I disagree. If it's not real then I could possibly be in the early stages of Alzheimer's! Or not, but still!! I haven't been sleeping as good as I used to. I've always been the kind of person who sleeps 8 hours straight most every night. As I've said before I get up at least twice I night now to go to the bathroom and getting back to sleep can be hard. I've also noticed my crazy dreaming has come back. On the nights that I've been dreaming a lot I get really hot so when I wake up to pee I'm even more uncomfortable! I know - these things are minor, but it's all I've got to complain about so far! Well - other than the heartburn!!

I've been having my moments of wanting to eat myself out of house and home! Sometimes I give in to the need for a little while, but fortunately even as a pregnant woman I do get full! :) While I'm at work I stare at the clock to figure out how long it's been since I last ate so that way I can eat again. I don't want to eat all the snacks I brought before lunch so I need to space them out!

Couple more weeks before our next appointment. My mom and sister are going to come with us to see the ultrasound again. The baby has been moving around a lot more this past week or maybe it's just that I can feel her more because she's getting bigger. I love feeling her move around. And I like it even more when Tim gets to feel her. I don't care for the kicks to the bladder so much :) But I love her so much I don't care!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you look simply beautiful in these photos! These months I really wish I lived nearby. Love!