
My friend who is 13 weeks ahead of me just had her baby on Tuesday. I saw some of the first photos taken of the baby and the three of them as a family and I practically bawled my eyes out. I have never been a mushy baby person, but seeing them together as a little family it made me want our baby to be here right now!! It's so special to see a new family that's just like us. I went to visit them Thursday after work and got to hold the baby for awhile. I loved it! It made me feel a little less scared and more excited for the day to come when we bring our little girl home.
I went shopping with Mom and Karen today. We spent some time walking around Burlington Baby Depot. I bought the bed set for the baby's room - it's in the dryer now so I'll get the crib set up as soon as it's dry!! I need to iron the crib skirt which I'll probably do tomorrow. I picked out a pack n play (play pen)

that Mom is going to get for us. And I had shown Karen the changing table we want so she's probably going to get that! YAY!! We spent most of our time looking at little girl's clothes. Mom bought a couple of outfits - one of which I just LOVE LOVE LOVE! :) She won't be able to wear it until she's 6-9 months, but that's okay. I saw some of the sweetest summer dresses too!! LOVE.
Not a lot has changed physically for me since last week. The baby tends to move as soon as I lay down to go to bed. Her kicks/movement make me jump sometimes because she's obviously getting bigger and stronger. This is the time that I end up talking to her asking her what the heck is going on in there! :) Tim continues to point and say 'look at that belly'. haha! And I keep reminding him that it WILL be getting BIGGER! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment