Thursday, February 10, 2011

Waddled my way into the 3rd trimester!

Today was one of my more emotional days. The same woman that had asked me about my due date and suggested that I looked bigger or further along then I was about a month ago once again asked me the same thing! With the same suggestive attitude! I'm sure she isn't trying to be rude, but today it just made me feel a little upset. I went to another lady and asked her to please reassure me that I'm not too big for 7 months. Never once have I felt too big or unhealthy and when I look at myself in the mirror I never thought that I looked further along than I really am. By no means do I feel sexy with this big bump on the front of me, but I feel good! Anyway, the lady I talked with made me feel better along with a couple of other co-worker moms. I just don't understand why the mean girl says anything. She's a mom!!! Granted her son is probably in his late 30's, but that doesn't mean she completely forgot about what it is like to be pregnant. Then to end the work day I got a bloody nose.

So...apparently I have a waddle. :) Couple of people at work tease me about it. haha! And I'm to the point that if I drop something I actually think about whether I need to pick it up or if I can just leave it there. :) Not that bending down hurts, but it's uncomfortable.

Tomorrow we have our doctor's appointment which I'm really looking forward to. I haven't been paying as much attention to my weight gain, but I feel I'm still pretty much on target. I'll post another update with some pics after the appointment! Hopefully we'll be able to get another video of the baby so I can post that too!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I am gonna beat that lady up!!! You look PERFECT!!

Kristie said...

:) THANK YOU!! <3