Friday, January 14, 2011

Holy Crap - 6 months!! Just 111 more days to go!



Seriously people I can't even tell you how well this pregnancy is going! The baby looked great today, she weighs 1 pound 11 ounces and the pictures that they were unable to get the last time they were able to get easily today (pics of her spine). Although she didn't move around much because she appeared to be sleeping. We did get a short video of her tapping her feet against my belly. :) (That video is at the bottom of this blog). My weight gain is PERFECT - about 12 pounds gained so far. I past the glucose test with flying colors (my number was 125 and they want it under 140). Her heart rate was 139 BPM which is normal. I'm starting to see some of her movement through my shirt which is just crazy! I LOVE IT!! I love pregnancy, I love my belly, and I love this little baby girl!! Our next appointment is February 11th.

I took the day off (and Tim always has Friday's off) so after the doctor's appointment we went out to breakfast (I spoiled myself with the biggest Dysart's breakfast EVER!), we picked out paint for the nursery, we added some more things to our registry, and Tim got his hair cut. While Tim was getting is hair done I went over to The Children's Place and bought a couple of things for the baby. :)

So far my belly button hasn't "popped" despite my uterus being about the size of a soccer ball. My back has been a little sore and my hips occasionally hurt. I haven't had any swelling yet which I'm happy about (duh). I'm only getting up in the night about 2 times to pee - this I'm sure will increase near the end of my pregnancy. Some nights it's worse because when I get up to pee I also end up getting a drink - I'm just SO thirsty! I haven't had any major cravings other than a very serious need for Swiss Rolls. I have fought this need because once I have one I'm not sure how I will be able to stop myself from eating the whole box. Swiss Rolls were my all time favorite snack as a kid. I considered buying the individual packs at a convenience store, but these never taste quite the same. I have a feeling that I'll be breaking down soon and buying a box... :)





1 comment:

Colleen said...

Love the vid!! Glad your pregnancy is going to well!!