Our friends Mike and Libby helped us paint over the "Purple Room". When Tim and I moved in to this house the room was a light green color (probably a kids room :) ) and we decided to paint over it and went with a fun purple color. It felt like we had just painted it purple yesterday, but actually it's been almost 3 years since we've been in this house. The color
we chose is a cream/beige/tan like color - pictures tend to throw off color a little bit. We used the same color that the theme set uses online. It's a safe and simple. We plan to move in the next 2-3 years since this house is only a 1 bathroom/ 2 bedroom home (with a "bonus" room in the basement). By going with a more simple color we won't have to paint it again before we move. I'm happy with the way the color came out. We have some wall decals to put up which I think we'll do together this weekend. Tim can be a perfectionist on some things and I'll just end up throwing the decals up randomly. I see him moving them around right up until the baby is born. :)
I spent some time this afternoon re-organizing some of the baby clothes I have been given so far. I hadn't taken any of the tags off so I did that. I've hardly bought any clothes for her, but I'm surprised at how much I have been given from others already! :) It's awesome! Each week when I go grocery shopping I buy either a package of diapers or wipes. Diapers are expensive!! So far I've had a coupons to use. The coupons have been for Huggies brand, but I have heard that Pampers are superior. I guess I'll end up finding out when she gets here.
I spent some time this afternoon re-organizing some of the baby clothes I have been given so far. I hadn't taken any of the tags off so I did that. I've hardly bought any clothes for her, but I'm surprised at how much I have been given from others already! :) It's awesome! Each week when I go grocery shopping I buy either a package of diapers or wipes. Diapers are expensive!! So far I've had a coupons to use. The coupons have been for Huggies brand, but I have heard that Pampers are superior. I guess I'll end up finding out when she gets here.
No comments:
Post a Comment