Saturday, February 19, 2011

29 weeks and feeling better


I went back to the doctor's on Thursday and saw one of the nurses to check on my blood pressure. It was down to 127/78, not as low as it had been but still good! I had them check my at home BP cuff too to be sure it was correct (which it is). I'm going back to see the nurse again on Friday to make sure my BP is still in check. The nurse gave me a recipe for muffins that are "guaranteed" to keep me "going" :) She said to eat about 2 every day and it should help me stay regular. It's a HUGE batch and I don't imagine Tim will be eating any so I'll probably freeze some. I'm going to make them tomorrow! YUM :)

I had my first prenatal massage yesterday after work. Tim set it up for me for my Valentine's Day gift. It felt really great! I hope to go a couple more times before the baby is born. Then of course I'll also need to go AFTER she's born :)

Tim and I went shopping today and I got some new baby outfits and a few books for the baby. Tim thinks that the baby already has more clothes than he does, but what he's not considering is that her clothes are in different sizes since she'll be growing so quickly. I also FINALLY got some new bras for myself! Everything I had just didn't fit well and was uncomfortable.

Obie was giving little lady a hug :) ... or not.

1 comment:

Gram Clements said...

Looking good,Obie looks like he is saying MOMMIE WHATS THIS?
love Gram