I was thrown a very successful baby shower at work today! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! :) I got two homemade quilts that came out really nice! Plus lots of clothes, a diaper genie, books, humidifier, hamper (that matches the theme we have), a diaper cake :), 3 more blankets, and lots of other really great stuff. There was a ton of yummy food too! I'm anxious to go through all the stuff with Tim.
Update on other stuff: I went to the doctor again on Tuesday and my BP was good at 119/78. I also had blood work done which came back fine and my urine was good! So things seem to be going well and staying under control which I'm obviously very happy about. I go back to the doctor's on Friday to just follow up again.
The baby has been moving around a lot in the night. Usually around 2-2:30 I get up to pee and that's when she starts to get active again! I tend to lie awake for at least 30-45 minutes re-settling myself and the baby! This past weekend Tim and I watched my belly and could see the baby moving. I loved it! It was the first time Tim actually "saw" her move and not just felt it. Just a couple of more months and she'll be here!! :)
Update on other stuff: I went to the doctor again on Tuesday and my BP was good at 119/78. I also had blood work done which came back fine and my urine was good! So things seem to be going well and staying under control which I'm obviously very happy about. I go back to the doctor's on Friday to just follow up again.
The baby has been moving around a lot in the night. Usually around 2-2:30 I get up to pee and that's when she starts to get active again! I tend to lie awake for at least 30-45 minutes re-settling myself and the baby! This past weekend Tim and I watched my belly and could see the baby moving. I loved it! It was the first time Tim actually "saw" her move and not just felt it. Just a couple of more months and she'll be here!! :)
3 comments:
Love the pictures of your shower.You look very happy.You have wonderful friends to be thankful for.Your little girl is going to have and feel so much love.Love Ya
Opps i see it made a printing mistake.
Not only will my granddaughter be born awesome, she will be born loved!! Now, that's REALLY awesome!
Post a Comment