
This weeks Doctor's appointment went fairly well. Tuesday my BP was a little high. My first reading was 128/86. The nurses did a second reading after I finished up my appointment and it got higher - 136/92! The Doctor debated on increasing my medicine which was the last thing I wanted, but he decided to wait and see what it would be like Friday. Fortunately on Friday it was a little lower at 130/82 so still no increase in my med's - thank God! On Friday I was 2 cm dilated and 50% thinned out (effaced). YAY! Yes, I know I could be 2 cm for weeks, but I'm excited just the same. I'm hoping maybe things have changed a little by my Tuesday appointment.
Tomorrow night I have my breastfeeding class from about 6-8:30. I'm not super excited about going - it's going to make for a very long day.
Tim and I went out shopping today and picked up a few more baby things. The baby's room is ready. My bag is packed. I wanted to make a couple more dinner things to freeze, but I just didn't have the energy left to do it this weekend. O well! Guess that means my family will have to make us stuff! :)
1 comment:
Ready Set GOOOOOOOO.Says We ALL TO Little one.
Post a Comment