It's crazy to think that we're over half way to meeting our little son! I feel like my belly growth has slowed down for the moment. :) I'm still in between wearing my regular tops and my maternity tops. Maternity tops still feel a little big, but many of my sweaters I wear to work are "shrinking". I've been feeling good. I wish I could get a little more sleep, but between our schedule and a 1 1/2 year old there isn't much "extra" time for a nap. There's no more coming home from work, taking a nap, then eat dinner, then going to bed. :)
I am trying to enjoy my one on one time with Kaelyn while I still can. Not that we won't have any in the future, but it will be cut down dramatically. I've actually already been thinking about her second birthday. The baby will be born and just a few weeks later she'll be turning 2! I'm sure we'll probably just end up doing something rather small at our house. It'll also be a great time for people to visit with the little baby!
We are still bouncing around with names. Tim never likes any that I pick so I'll probably just leave it up to him to mention names to me. :) He is the one who came up with Kaelyn Riley so I'm sure he'll come up with something great for our son. Everyone says we have time, but time will fly by. I know this month alone will probably go by quickly with the holiday coming up! I have an old dresser that used to belong to my Dad that my sister also used to use growing up. I'm redoing it to use as the baby's dresser, however I don't have all the paint chipped off yet. So that's a project I'd really like to get moving on because it'll need to be sanded and then repainted. I also need to rearrange our bedroom a little since that's where the baby will be sleeping. I've been debating as to whether we should buy a bassinet or use the pack n play we already have for the baby to sleep in. I prefer a bassinet, but it would have to be something we could use for a year or so.
I see a new list in my future (baby to do list I'll call it). I love lists. Grocery lists, cleaning lists, Christmas lists, work to do's, at home to do's, etc. Tim teases me about it. :) That's okay... I just like to consider myself organized and highly motivated haha!
3 comments:
Lookin' good mama! glad to hear your vitals are looking good too! How exciting, your little man will be here before you know it :D
BEAUTIFUL sis!!! Lil man is going to be here before you know it!
It is FLYING by!!
Post a Comment